The Spring Equinox Goddess Rising Event
The Spring Equinox is a time of transformation, blossoms and beauty. Join six goddesses that have dedicated their lives to creating a higher consciousness in the world. Through their own life lessons, they have turned these stories into a way to help others on their paths.
In this magical workshop you will be guided by each host to experience a day of igniting the Divine Feminine and that inner goddess within. You will leave this event with many valuable tools to implement to your every day life.
Please see slides to learn about each of your hosts and to learn about each workshop with more detail.
This event includes but not limited to:
• Heal with the Horses Equine Therapy hosted by Janice Story, Equine Therapy Coach
• Meet Your Muse Workshop hosted by Melissa Kim Corter, Best Selling Author - Join Melissa as she will teach you to tap into your own creative expression and ignite your abundance birthright.
• High Vibe Goddess Lunch hosted by Kim Richardson, Personal Chef & Publisher - please advise if you have any nut allergies
• Yoga Nidra hosted by Melissa Kim Corter with Kim Balzan on Crystal Bowls, to guide you into a deep meditative state to surrender & release
• Kim Balzan, Goddess Sound will be creating Sacred Sound that will be specific to tap into your inner goddess
• Goddess Drumming Circle Dance hosted by Kim Balzan- High Vibrational Goddess Sound to Fill the release with Love
• Goddess Crown Workshop hosted by Tara Marie Jack - Tara will guide you in this creative workshop using fresh dried flowers & gemstone crystals for you to tap into your own creative spirit. Your crown, Goddess
• Photography with Brandi Strieter Entire transformative journey captured with intuitive photography to remember and share your experience.
• Space is limited to preserve the sacred experience for all to enjoy a private intimate setting
• Give Back to the Community. A portion of proceeds & raffle will be given to the Sunlight Alliance Foundation, founded by Sunny Dawn Johnston, which helps families in need