This month's full moon is here! The full moon in Scorpio gives us a great opportunity to really dive into the depths of our souls and see what's written there.
Now is a perfect time to explore the parts of yourself that may have made you uncomfortable in the past. You'll be amazed at the leaps and bounds you can make in your healing, simply by having the courage to face the hard stuff inside.
And....don't forget! Several items in my shop are being offered at a special discount! A portion of all sales will be donated to Hearts Helping Humanity. Hurry -- this special sale ends May 15th!
Lots & lots of love,
Tara Marie Jack
Full Moon in Scorpio
Happy full moon, beautiful spirit!
We are awakening to the energy of an intense full moon in 17 degrees of Scorpio on Thursday, May 7th! This becomes exact at 3:45AM PT (6:45AM ET). The themes associated with Scorpio are transformation, things that are hidden from view, power, and death/rebirth.
This full moon asks you to go DEEP within yourself and examine what is coming up for you. Are you willing to go into the depths of your soul, even into the mysterious shadow side and face what is there....waiting to be seen, acknowledged and accepted? What is asking to be transformed, released, or rebirthed?
Full moons always consider the sign that the sun is in as well. The sun's placement is always going to be opposite the moon's on a full moon event, so we are experiencing the polarity of two opposing energies. Our goal is to create a harmonious balance between these two energies. Therefore, the sun in Taurus will put an additional focus on our self-worth, finances, security, our beautiful Earth, the things that we place value on, our self-care and comforts, and the material and practical world.
Being courageous and willing to do the inner work now will bring about TREMENDOUS healing! This frees you to step fully into your power to live in alignment with your Divine self.
We are feeling the energy of Venus squaring Neptune throughout this week as well. Venus will bless us with the beauty of love and creativity, whereas Neptune can provide us with a stronger connection to our spiritual world. Neptune can also create blurred boundaries for us, so be aware of those situations where your boundaries may not be clearly defined and take steps to remedy this. Neptune can also create a lack of clarity or confusion around decisions, so just be cognizant of this potential energy and push back any major decisions if possible.
We are heading into a very busy retrograde period! Pluto has been retrograde since April 25th and remains there until October 4th. Next week we will see Saturn, Venus, and Jupiter go retrograde as well.
Below are the themes of each retrograde:
Pluto Retrograde (April 25th-Oct 4th):
- Releasing the old, the outdated, the obsolete-old structures, attitudes, thinking. A huge internal cleansing!
- We tend to have deeper insight and are more aware of the motives of others
- A time for assessing where we are giving our power away and where we are feeling out of control with certain patterns in our personal lives
- Regeneration in the area of health
Saturn Retrograde (May 10th-Sept 28th):
- Working on your long term goals, responsibilities-reassessing projects you have taken on-do you wish to continue or not? If not reorganize or renegotiate, release if needed.
- Restructuring, replanning, redoing
- Learning how to work through obstacles
- Setting boundaries-learning to say NO!
- Systems, structures may be unreliable now
Venus Retrograde (May 12th-June 24th):
- Revising, reassessing, reevaluating your feelings and beliefs about yourself, love relationships, your values, self worth, money, your heart’s desires
- Healing your heart, teaches you how to love unconditionally and helps to align your heart with Divine love
- Helping you to let go of past relationships, release pain and blocks holding you back
- Great time to really become aware of and listen to your intuition
Jupiter Retrograde (May 14th-Sept 12th):
- Reevaluating and redefining our relationships, possibly reconnecting with old loves
- Reflecting on our faith, our beliefs, politics
- Growth & happiness in the house where Jupiter is transiting your natal chart
- Huge opportunity to bring your dreams to fruition!
Be aware that during full moon periods, emotions tend to run high and you may feel more sensitive. Give yourself the needed time and space to feel and process your emotions and know that others may need to do so as well.
Full moons celebrate the culmination of the things you have been working to achieve since the beginning of the cycle with the new moon 2 weeks ago. Be sure to celebrate ALL of your sacred achievements, big and small!
After the Full Moon becomes exact, it is a PERFECT time to focus on releasing what no longer resonates with you and anything else that is holding you back from moving forward with your dreams and desires. Reevaluate now and decide what you want to release from your life. What is no longer serving your highest good? You can journal about what you intend to release and then burn the paper in a fire-safe container, releasing that energy to the Universe to be magically transformed.
Questions to reflect upon/journal upon:
- Which areas of my life are overdue for transformation?
- Am I stuck in a pattern that no longer serves me?
- Have I been suppressing my true feelings about a situation in my life?
I would love to hear how the Scorpio full moon is impacting YOU! I invite you to reply or leave a comment about what insights are coming up for you. Enjoy this magical time! <3
Love, Light & Blessings,
Tami Schmickle is a spiritual astrologer, transformational coach, Human Design and numerology addict, and Sacred Soul Alignment Practitioner™.
Tami fulfills her mission as a cosmic guide for heart centered, self-motivated women, empowering them to awaken to and align deeply with their divine being and transform their unique soul journey. Her goal is to empower all women to stop settling and confidently shine their magical light in the world so that they can create a new vision for a life of joy, passion, purpose and freedom!
FB business page: https://www.facebook.com/
FB group: https://www.facebook.